Closures & Cancellations
- Classes are being taught using various remote learning platforms as of March 19, 2020.
- Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) non-credit face-to-face offerings are cancelled (through June 30, 2020) including programs at:Career & Professional Development; Lifelong Learning Centre (LLC); Conservatory; individual lessons, preschool and day camps; and, ESL LINC (Language Instruction for New Comers to Canada). Virtual non-credit programs are being offered for Spring 2020.
- Spring/Summer 2020 terms are going ahead using various remote learning platforms.
- Spring 2020 Convocation ceremonies are cancelled, including those for the federated colleges.
- All University computer labs are closed.
- All in-person University organized or sponsored public lectures and events; in-person student events/gatherings; and third-party events and activities that were booked to occur on campus are cancelled while campus recovery plans are assessed.
- Facility rental bookings and short-stay accommodation reservations are canceled.
- University international travel is suspended. Incoming international travellers must self-isolate for 14 days.
- Courier deliveries continue to be accepted at Central Receiving and UR Stores RIC.
- Many units are working remotely and offer online/remote contact and reduced services including Bookstore and all Libraries. See details on the Campus Contacts page.
- All programs operating out of the Centre for Kinesiology, Health & Sport are cancelled (including athletics, recreation, and allied health services based out of KHS and Schwann Centre). The one exception to this is that Regina Cougars & Rams varsity student-athletes are allowed to voluntarily return to campus to use the CKHS facilities for training.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
As was the case when in-person classes were cancelled on March 13, students are still being asked to avoid coming to the University if at all possible. If a trip to campus is absolutely necessary (e.g. retrieving personal items, utilizing Printing Services, or temporarily accessing common area wi-fi), visits should be kept as brief as possible. While on campus, please practice physical distancing.
Access will continue to be available to students who require it from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. daily. The only change is that the number of unlocked exterior entrances will be limited to three: the Riddell Centre (West doors); Ad Hum (North doors); or Education (South doors) only. Student employees, supported by campus security, will be stationed at those locations to ensure those entering have reason to be there. Please bring your University or government-issued identification. See campus entrance here.
Should you require urgent access outside of these hours, please contact Campus Security at 306-585-4999.
- Ticketing is temporarily suspended in all areas except 30 Minute Parking Zones, Accessible Zones, and Loading Docks.
- All University of Regina Food Services (Chartwells) including Tim Horton's are closed.
- Food Services are still available on campus for students living in residence who have meal plans.
- Luther College Cafeteria is open to residents:
For residents that have a Dining Plan card and will not be using it at Luther College Cafeteria have the option to request a pro-rated refund. These requests can be directed to call 306-501-0833 or visit the office in College West, room 215 when the COVID-19 situation has eased.