Notice: Information and plans for upcoming academic terms. Learn more.


There are two types of transcripts available to students. Unofficial Transcripts and Official Transcripts.

Unofficial Transcript

An unofficial transcript is available for viewing in UR Self-Service. The unofficial transcript can be printed and used for a variety of purposes. Your unofficial transcript will meet the requirements of many external organizations, saving you from having to order a printed copy of your official transcript.

There are no fees for unofficial or official transcripts, except if you choose to have them sent by courier.

Note: A financial hold will prevent a student from viewing their unofficial transcript.

How to access your Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial transcripts can be accessed in UR-Self Service. In the Student Tab choose Student Records and then Current Registration and List of Courses (Unofficial Transcript).

Official Transcript

An official transcript is produced by the Registrar’s Office on official transcript paper. The transcript is a record of all courses successfully and unsuccessfully completed, and all courses that were withdrawn after the add/drop deadline in a term. All U of R transcripts include a record of every term that you have attended, undergraduate and graduate courses, and transfer credit received.

There are no fees for unofficial or official transcripts, except if you choose to have them sent by courier.

How to Request an Official Transcript

The most important step of requesting a transcript is to ensure that your personal information (address, email, and phone number) is current. Students often request transcripts and they are sent to the incorrect address. Updating your phone number and email address will ensure that if there are problem in the processing of your request we will be able to contact you.

The easiest and most convenient way to order your U of R Official Transcript is through UR Self-Service. In the Student Tab, choose Student Records and then Request Official Transcript(s).

If you do not have access to UR Self-Service you can complete a Request for Transcripts form.  You can submit the completed form in one of the following methods.


Fax: 306-585-5203

By mail or in person: Registrar’s Office, AH 210, 3737 Wascana Pkwy, Regina, SK S4S 0A2 Canada.

Processing Times and Method of Delivery

Your transcript will be processed within 5 business days from receipt of your request. The U of R is not open on weekends or statutory holidays.

Note: 500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Academic Schedule should be consulted.

Transcripts can be sent by mail, by courier, or picked up in person. Transcripts will not be faxed or emailed. Transcripts will not be issued to a third party without your written permission.

Couriered Transcripts

Transcripts can be sent by courier at your request. The current fees for couriered transcripts are:

Within the City of Regina


Within Canada


To the United States


All other destinations

Current courier rates

Outstanding Accounts and Miscellaneous Holds

Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding accounts with the University of Regina and its federated colleges are cleared, and all miscellaneous holds (e.g. missing documents) are cleared.

Visit holds for further details.

Official Transcript Legend

The U of R Official Transcript Legend is on the back of the official transcript and can be viewed here.

Further Information

For further information, please call 306-585-4127 or email